The Polaris Centre have partnered up with the ATO to run some great workshops for businesses in the region and the first one is:
Tax Essentials for Small Businesses
Are you thinking of starting a business or new to business?
You will learn about:
- business structures – which is best for you
- registering your business
- record keeping – understanding how to keep track of your business
- reporting online to save time
- business life cycles – why they’re important
- help and more information – where to go when you need it
- networking with other new business owners in your area
We will show you how to use our online tools and resources to make things easier.
This will be advertised very soon along with a Record Keeping and Budgeting Workshop – Watch this Space!!!!!