This workshop is for emerging or new leaders and provides an overview of some of the key challenges you will face in this role.
Topics to be covered:
• Take on a new leadership challenge
• Implement and drive continuous improvement and innovation
• Enhance project planning and management skills
• Plan and implement change management
• Improve team cohesiveness, performance and productivity
• Manage and measure team performance, appraisals and KPI’s
• Understand what really motivates teams members
Facilitated by Louise Handley
Louise’s experience in working with new and aspiring leaders has proven to inspire and bridge the divide for participants moving into their first leadership roles. Her coaching and supportive approach has seen her work with new leaders in beverage, aquaculture and government organisations. Workshops with Louise will build the confidence of any new leader and provide a range of strategies to practice, develop and use on the job.