Leading a team to achieve organisational results requires team motivation and engagement strategies. Aimed at new and existing leaders.
Topics to be covered:
• Enhance leadership capabilities
• Improve delegation skills
• Identify high payoff activities
• Develop communication skills
• Apply key actions and principals to improve both individual and team productivity and create results
• Create greater empowerment and synergy within the team
• Increase self confidence
• Generate organisational growth
• Improve personal and team management
• Improve decision making skills
Facilitated by Julie Pisano
Julie’s work with defence, government, media and educational organisations has enabled her to develop a wide range of approaches for building cohesive, results driven teams. Julie enjoys understanding what makes team’s ‘tick’ and facilitates workshops using a range of practical and theoretical models enabling participants to develop strategies to lead their teams to the next level.