Mastering your business – 3 Workshop Series
Mastering Your Business series of workshops has the potential to set you on a course of growth, profit and business confidence.
To be the master of your business, must surely be one of your goals in life – otherwise why be in business, why carry the responsibilities and pressures associated with running your own business? To master your own business, means self-realisation, a sense of achievement and satisfaction that comes from doing it well.
This series of workshops are exclusive to a limited number of participants with professional facilitators and lunch will be provided.
Only $330.00 for all 3 workshops
More Selling Skills = More Sales – Tuesday 8th March 9am-1pm
– Why will people buy from YOU
– Knowing your numbers
– Maximising your opportunities
– Keeping the sales simple
– Learn how to ‘double’ your sales quickly
Facilitator: Bruce Bowen – Nationally recognised Sales Trainer and Author, with 30 yrs experience as a successful sales professional
Making Sense of your Financials – Tuesday 15th March 9am-1pm
– Not understanding your financials = go Broke!
– Understand how ratios tell you how you are performing
– Understand how powerful the “Break Even” tool is and how you can use it in all financial business decisions
– Know where to look when your business is not performing
Facilitator : Alan Green – Former Managing partner of Chartered Accounting firm of Haynes Knight SA & NT and with over 30 year’s experience in business consulting.
Marketing Made Easy – Tuesday 22nd March 9am-1.30pm
– No Marketing = No Business
– Marketing /Sales Dance
– Maximising Your Brand
– A practical Marketing Plan
Facilitators: Rob Chisholm: Former owner of Alulite Windows and Miniskaff.
Geoff Haygreen: Former owner of Betta Electrical Stores and 27 years retail experience.
Book now so you don’t miss out will sell out fast
To purchase a single workshop for $150.00 please contact 8260 8279