Be the leader you want to be. Developing your leadership skills is an on-going process and having a plan in place to continue to develop your leadership skills requires time out for thinking and planning. This workshop is aimed at aspiring, new or existing leaders.
Topics to be covered:
• Develop clarity, vision and purpose
• Define their personal values and goals
• Understand and implement actions to strengthen attitudes and behaviours
• Develop and implement an action plan for their life
• Strengthen emotional intelligence
• Become stronger leaders, mentors and coaches
• Take charge of their own personal development
• Increase personal and team productivity
• Create a culture of inspiration and motivation
• Have a greater impact on their organisations future
• Achieve full potential
• Improve personal time management
Facilitated by Rebecca Brooks
Rebecca’s work in a fast-paced, complex business environment enabled her to develop a wide range of strategies to ‘get the job done’ which she now shares with other leaders. Her pragmatic approach to enabling outcomes has seen her work with leaders in transport, retail and government organisations. Rebecca’s workshops will provide a range of strategies you can pick and choose from to develop your personal leadership skills.