We can help your northern Adelaide manufacturing business
Manufacturing is a cornerstone of South Australia’s economy and contrary to popular commentary its value cannot easily be replaced by other industries.
If you’re in manufacturing and looking to sustain or grow your business then support and resources are available to work with you to ensure manufacturing continues to be that cornerstone of South Australia’s economy.
The Cities of Salisbury and Playford have joined with UniSA (Mawson Institute), Stretton Centre and the State Government to working with YOU to assist your manufacturing business to thrive into the future.
Our team will tailor the support to meet your needs and is not limited but could include:
- Reviewing Marketing strategies with rapidly changing markets and client
- Advising funding available to assist in transition to new and innovative products
- Understanding the costs that drive your business and how they can be reduced
- Connecting you to relevant research capabilities in our tertiary institutions
- Opportunities in local, national and international markets
- Information on great mentoring and coaching programs so you’re not working alone