Are you thinking about starting a business but not quite sure where to begin?
There are many advantages to being your own boss but it’s critical to have a solid foundation in place. Good planning and a thorough understanding of your product or service, your points of difference and your market are critical. Taking the time now to ask yourself some key questions could save you time and money later on!
- What do I expect to get from the business?
- What experience can I bring to the business?
- What is the expected market for the business and what can I offer that other similar businesses don’t?
- What is the best possible location for my business?
- What are the legal requirements before I set up the business?
- What else do I need to know before I start?
Our business advisors can help you to work out what’s best for you and your business. We provide independent, practical and straightforward advice and will work alongside you to get your business off to a great start.
Want to know where to start? Call 08 8260 8205 to discuss your business needs or make an appointment with one of our qualified business advisors or book into our business fundamentals workshop online.
Does your business deal with food? Check out the food safety support offered by City of Salisbury.